Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Bug Fun

From our own LA Times:

If Romney wins, statistician will eat bug.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-campaign-promises-20121106,0,5492503.story

If this was your wager, what bug would you think of eating?  For my part not so sure on the green stink bug pictured (picturesquely) with the story.

Green Shield Bug













I'm thinking something smaller, less leggy and less smelly.  Like a silverfish.  Or a springtail.  Small.

Anyway, it's just past 7pm pacific time; it doesn't look like Mr. Wang is in danger of getting Nezara leg fragments stuck in his teeth.  I'm saying this between clenched teeth.

UPDATE:  9:20pm pacific time.  Lookin' like no bug eating will be required.  I repeat:  No Bug Eating Will Be Required!

Yeah, Cindy.  Ice cream, or maybe frozen yogurt.  Yay for frozen desserts!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I have a better plan. Ice cream to celebrate if my candidate wins. Ice cream to console me if my candidate loses.

Cindy said...

Ice cream for everybody!!!

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

yay!!! ice cream for the NEXT FOUR years!!!